Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2021 03:18 PM
- Pack a picnic lunch, bring your favourite soft blanket and enjoy some R&R in the beautiful Lorne Park, Brantford's top showcase horticultural park. You will be amazed at the picturesque flowerbeds and carpet bed display, changed annually to celebrate important occasions.
- Revitalize your mind and body at Grand Wellness Centre. You can take a yoga class or spend time in the recreated salt cave, featuring cozy antigravity chairs, soft music, and a tranquil glow from the pink rock salt....
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2020 01:17 PM
- Start your adventure at Her Majesty's Royal Chapel of the Mohawks, built in 1785 and the oldest surviving Church in Ontario. Mohawk Chapel is the last surviving structure of the original Mohawk Village Settlement of 1784 where Joseph Brant settled after he crossed the ford.
- Enjoy walking the scenic grounds where you will see the historic graveyard and tomb, which is the final resting place of Joseph Brant and his son, John Brant. Add a guided indoor tour of the chapel to see the eight beautiful...
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2020 01:15 PM
- Show your team that you care by planning a trip to Brantford. They will build bonds and have fun all at the same time!
- Divide into small groups and walk among Brantford's nature trails along the beautiful Grand River. Share personal achievements or play 20 questions to discover new things in common with your peers.
- Area outfitters like Grand River Rafting or Grand Experiences, offer team-building adventures on the Grand River with multi-person canoes, kayaks, rafts, and paddle boards....
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2020 01:08 PM
- Whether you are spontaneous by nature or maybe you just want someone else to take the reins for a day of fun, this is the perfect tour for you. The name is a hint, but to find out more you will just have to come along and find out for yourself!
- Some light walking is required during this trip and cameras are suggested for unique photo opportunities.
- You may want to bring along some spending money, as there will be opportunities to purchase some local treasures to take the memories of Brantford...
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2020 12:54 PM
- Your friends and family will love this historic walking tour of downtown Brantford.
- The downtown core is home to nine of the twelve art pieces in Brantford's Grand Exhibit, a collection of to-scale artist reproductions from the Glenhyrst Art Gallery permanent collection.
- Stop at Harmony Square to take a selfie or group photo in the beautiful courtyard. In summer months, enjoy seeing the fountains and in the winter, a public skating rink is here.
- Check out Coffee...