Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2021 03:39 PM
- Book an adventure with one of Brantford’s outfitters, Grand Experiences or Grand River Rafting, to experience the beautiful Grand River as it weaves through the city, surrounded by Carolinian Landscape. Guided kayak, canoe, or rafting experiences make it easy and safe to try something new and create memories that will last.
- Head to Mercasa Little Italy Eatery & Catering, a local “fast casual” Italian and Portuguese style restaurant, grab a gourmet roman pizza and have a picnic at nearby Mohawk...
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2021 03:18 PM
- Book a time at the Golden Tea Pot, located inside Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant to experience your choice of English Low Tea, English High Tea or Royal Kensington Tea. The friendly staff will take care of your every need as you sip and dine overlooking the beautiful Glenhyrst Gardens. During the warmer months, reserve a spot on the new outdoor patio and dine alfresco. Take time to tour the gallery with contemporary fine art exhibitions and a permanent collection of over 600 artworks.
- Head over...
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2020 01:17 PM
- Start your day at the Woodland Cultural Centre where you can take a self-guided museum tour to appreciate the over thirty-five thousand artifacts, including a permanent collection presented in a storyline of Indigenous life from prehistoric dates to the 21st century.
- Pay a visit to the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre to see “The Great One”, a beautiful public art piece outside the main entrance. You will admire the twelve-foot sculpture of Wayne Gretzky, cast in bronze, hoisting the Stanley Cup...
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2020 01:15 PM
- Show your team that you care by planning a trip to Brantford. They will build bonds and have fun all at the same time!
- Divide into small groups and walk among Brantford's nature trails along the beautiful Grand River. Share personal achievements or play 20 questions to discover new things in common with your peers.
- Area outfitters like Grand River Rafting or Grand Experiences, offer team-building adventures on the Grand River with multi-person canoes, kayaks, rafts, and paddle boards....
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2020 01:08 PM
- Whether you are spontaneous by nature or maybe you just want someone else to take the reins for a day of fun, this is the perfect tour for you. The name is a hint, but to find out more you will just have to come along and find out for yourself!
- Some light walking is required during this trip and cameras are suggested for unique photo opportunities.
- You may want to bring along some spending money, as there will be opportunities to purchase some local treasures to take the memories of Brantford...