Posted on Monday, October 31, 2022 03:47 PM
Get into the festive fall spirit by spending the day enjoying fall flavours around Brantford. Enjoy some festive comfort food while taking in the gorgeous fall colours around the Grand River and pick up some treats to bring home with you.
- Start your morning off with a trip to Brantford’s Farmers Market where you can pick up some fresh fall flowers, browse local products, and find local produce for all your fall recipes.
- Visit The Olive Oil Company and shop from over 70 different varieties of olive...
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 11:27 AM
Year of the Garden 2022 is a nation-wide celebration that aims to educate and inspire Canadians about the vital impact gardens and gardening have on quality of life, at home, in communities, and across the country. Led by the Canadian Garden Council, the event brings together hundreds of municipalities, community organizations, and gardeners from across the country to celebrate Canada’s rich garden heritage and vibrant garden culture.
Celebrate the Year of the Garden by spending the day exploring...
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:58 PM
Come treat yourself with a relaxing overnight stay in Brantford. Feel your stress slip away as you take in the beauty of the Grand River. Unwind and pamper yourself at the spa, put your feet up and enjoy a performance at the Sanderson Centre and indulge in a fine dining experience.
- Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before starting your relaxing morning at the Grand Wellness Spa. Pamper yourself with one of the many aesthetic treatments offered, including rejuvenating facials, invigorating...
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:46 PM
Jump into summer by enjoying fresh air and warm weather exploring Brantford’s outdoor attractions. Brantford has endless opportunities for you to explore the city while still enjoying nature. Take a stroll along the Grand River, hop on one of our many trails that span over 70km or visit our public art pieces scattered around the city.
- Start your day off at Glenhyrst Gardens and explore the beautifully landscaped 16-acre park, then head inside to Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant and enjoy the exciting...
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2022 03:56 PM
- Rise and shine for breakfast at the Skyway Café and enjoy watching the plane land and take-off while you eat.
- Travel to the Canadian Military Heritage Museum to view preserved artefacts pertaining to the military history of Canada, and especially Brantford. Walk-ins are welcome on Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., or you can contact the museum to request a private tour.
- Visit the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre to see “The Great One”, a 12-foot bronze sculpture of Wayne Gretzky hoisting...