Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:58 PM
Come treat yourself with a relaxing overnight stay in Brantford. Feel your stress slip away as you take in the beauty of the Grand River. Unwind and pamper yourself at the spa, put your feet up and enjoy a performance at the Sanderson Centre and indulge in a fine dining experience.
- Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before starting your relaxing morning at the Grand Wellness Spa. Pamper yourself with one of the many aesthetic treatments offered, including rejuvenating facials, invigorating...
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:46 PM
Jump into summer by enjoying fresh air and warm weather exploring Brantford’s outdoor attractions. Brantford has endless opportunities for you to explore the city while still enjoying nature. Take a stroll along the Grand River, hop on one of our many trails that span over 70km or visit our public art pieces scattered around the city.
- Start your day off at Glenhyrst Gardens and explore the beautifully landscaped 16-acre park, then head inside to Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant and enjoy the exciting...
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2022 03:56 PM
- Rise and shine for breakfast at the Skyway Café and enjoy watching the plane land and take-off while you eat.
- Travel to the Canadian Military Heritage Museum to view preserved artefacts pertaining to the military history of Canada, and especially Brantford. Walk-ins are welcome on Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., or you can contact the museum to request a private tour.
- Visit the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre to see “The Great One”, a 12-foot bronze sculpture of Wayne Gretzky hoisting...
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2021 03:26 PM
- Start your day with a stop at the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre and meet our Visitor Services team, ask questions and gather brochures to plan your next visit to Brantford. Take time to pay tribute to the memorabilia displays inside the Brantford & Area Sports Hall of Recognition.
*Tour Operator TIP: Book Tourism Brantford’s complimentary Bus Welcome Program to receive a personalized step-on welcome and a gift bag that includes pre-packaged local treats for everyone on your bus, including...
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2021 04:12 PM
- Start your day with a tour of the Bell Homestead National Historic Site, celebrating the history of Brantford, “The Telephone City”. This is where, in 1874, Alexander Graham Bell conceived the invention of the telephone and made the first long distance call from Brantford to Paris. Enjoy a coffee and baked goods at The Exchange Café and before you go be sure to visit The Phone Booth Museum Store to shop for fun, vintage gifts and souvenirs.
- A short drive will bring you to lunch at Hudson Public...