Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023 01:04 PM
Looking for a fun weekend away with your friends? Follow this fun packed itinerary full of group activities. Peruse through a farmers market, take a fun cocktail class, eat/shop locally and take a DIY home décor workshop. Start your weekend off by checking into one of Brantford’s seven hotels.
- Start the day off at Brantford’s Farmers Market, which was established in 1848. This year-round market offers an array of products, including: fresh local produce, a variety of meats and dairy...
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023 03:33 PM
Brantford is home to many famous faces – including Wayne Gretzky, Alexander Graham Bell and Lawren Harris, to name a few. Get to know these famous faces a little better by exploring Brantford in this action-packed two-day itinerary. Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before you begin your trip.
- Start your morning at SkyWay Café, a one-of-a-kind breakfast spot located at the Brantford Municipal Airport. Watch the planes take off while you enjoy their hearty and delicious breakfast...
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2023 03:44 PM
Taste your way through history by spending your day exploring some of Brantford’s oldest culinary attractions. Time travel through taste at our 50s style ice cream shop, pick up local produce at the Farmers Market and visit (one of) the oldest restaurants in Brantford, a converted school house now repurposed to serve classic comfort foods with a side of nostalgia.
- Start the day off at Brantford’s Farmers Market, which was established in 1848. This year-round market offers an array of products,...
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2023 10:46 AM
- Park at the trail access on Grand River Ave and take a walk along the Gordon Glaves Memorial Pathway, a peaceful 6 km trail that offers tranquil views of the Grand River. Feel at peace while appreciating a variety of wildflowers and engage in some excellent birdwatching opportunities.
- Pick up lunch to-go at The Healthy Rabbit, a delicious spot to fuel your body with healthy foods that can accommodate a range of dietary needs. The Healthy Rabbit promotes healthy, holistic and sustainable...
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2023 12:54 PM
Don’t want the stress of planning the perfect date night? Here are a few suggestions for every step of the evening from unique activities, delicious dinner spots and dessert recommendations.
- Check out the Grand Wellness Spa and choose from a variety of relaxing treatments that you can do individually or as a couple. Treat yourself to a session in the Himalayan salt cave, a couple’s massage or one of their unique bath soaks.
- Catch an evening show at the Sanderson Centre for...