Posted on Monday, February 06, 2023 12:54 PM
Don’t want the stress of planning the perfect date night? Here are a few suggestions for every step of the evening from unique activities, delicious dinner spots and dessert recommendations.
- Check out the Grand Wellness Spa and choose from a variety of relaxing treatments that you can do individually or as a couple. Treat yourself to a session in the Himalayan salt cave, a couple’s massage or one of their unique bath soaks.
- Catch an evening show at the Sanderson Centre for...
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 11:27 AM
Celebrate Mother Nature by spending the day exploring the beautiful garden displays around the City of Brantford with our suggested driving itinerary.
- Start your day off at Glenhyrst Gardens (20 Ava. Rd.) and explore this beautifully landscaped 16-acre park on the banks of the Grand River. Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant, located on the grounds of Glenhyrst Gardens, displays contemporary art exhibitions year round and has a permanent collection of over 700 pieces of historical and contemporary...
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:58 PM
Come treat yourself with a relaxing overnight stay in Brantford. Feel your stress slip away as you take in the beauty of the Grand River. Unwind and pamper yourself at the spa, put your feet up and enjoy a performance at the Sanderson Centre and indulge in a fine dining experience.
- Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before starting your relaxing morning at the Grand Wellness Spa. Pamper yourself with one of the many aesthetic treatments offered, including rejuvenating facials,...
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:46 PM
Jump into summer by enjoying fresh air and warm weather exploring Brantford’s outdoor attractions. Brantford has endless opportunities for you to explore the city while still enjoying nature. Take a stroll along the Grand River, hop on one of our many trails that span over 70km or visit our public art pieces scattered around the city.
- Start your day off at Glenhyrst Gardens and explore the beautifully landscaped 16-acre park, then head inside to Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant and enjoy the...
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2022 03:56 PM
- Rise and shine for breakfast at the Skyway Café and enjoy watching the plane land and take-off while you eat.
- Travel to the Canadian Military Heritage Museum to view preserved artefacts pertaining to the military history of Canada, and especially Brantford. Walk-ins are welcome on Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., or you can contact the museum to request a private tour.
- Visit the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre to see “The Great One”, a 12-foot bronze sculpture of Wayne Gretzky hoisting the...