Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 09:48 AM
- Start the day at Brantford Twin Valley Zoo where you will spend the next 2.5 hours exploring over 80 species of animals at this wildlife park. This family owned and operated park welcomes visitors of any age to enjoy their exhibits, nature trail, picnic and play. Visit the petting zoo area or book ahead and plan an immersive, educational Guided Connections Tour for fun memories with friends and family.
- Head to Brantford’s downtown core and enjoy lunch at Hudson Public Kitchen + Bar with a menu that...
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023 03:33 PM
Brantford is home to many famous faces – including Wayne Gretzky, Alexander Graham Bell and Lawren Harris, to name a few. Get to know these famous faces a little better by exploring Brantford in this action-packed two-day itinerary. Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before you begin your trip.
- Start your morning at SkyWay Café, a one-of-a-kind breakfast spot located at the Brantford Municipal Airport. Watch the planes take off while you enjoy their hearty and delicious breakfast...
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2023 03:44 PM
Taste your way through history by spending your day exploring some of Brantford’s oldest culinary attractions. Time travel through taste at our 50s style ice cream shop, pick up local produce at the Farmers Market and visit (one of) the oldest restaurants in Brantford, a converted school house now repurposed to serve classic comfort foods with a side of nostalgia.
- Start the day off at Brantford’s Farmers Market, which was established in 1848. This year-round market offers an array of products,...
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 11:27 AM
Celebrate Mother Nature by spending the day exploring the beautiful garden displays around the City of Brantford with our suggested driving itinerary.
- Start your day off at Glenhyrst Gardens (20 Ava. Rd.) and explore this beautifully landscaped 16-acre park on the banks of the Grand River. Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant, located on the grounds of Glenhyrst Gardens, displays contemporary art exhibitions year round and has a permanent collection of over 700 pieces of historical and contemporary...
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:46 PM
Jump into summer by enjoying fresh air and warm weather exploring Brantford’s outdoor attractions. Brantford has endless opportunities for you to explore the city while still enjoying nature. Take a stroll along the Grand River, hop on one of our many trails that span over 70km or visit our public art pieces scattered around the city.
- Start your day off at Glenhyrst Gardens and explore the beautifully landscaped 16-acre park, then head inside to Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant and enjoy the...