Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2021 03:39 PM
- Book an adventure with one of Brantford’s outfitters, Grand Experiences or Grand River Rafting, to experience the beautiful Grand River as it weaves through the city, surrounded by Carolinian Landscape. Guided kayak, canoe, or rafting experiences make it easy and safe to try something new and create memories that will last.
- Head to Mercasa Little Italy Eatery, a local “fast casual” Italian and Portuguese style restaurant, grab a gourmet roman pizza and have a picnic at nearby Mohawk Park. Mohawk...
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2021 03:36 PM
- Start the day at Brantford Twin Valley Zoo where you will spend the next 2.5 hours exploring over 80 species of animals at this wildlife park. This family owned and operated park welcomes visitors of any age to enjoy their exhibits, nature trail, picnic and play. Visit the petting zoo area or book ahead and plan an immersive, educational Guided Connections Tour for fun memories with friends and family.
- Head to Brantford’s downtown core and enjoy lunch at Hudson Public Kitchen + Bar with a menu that...
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2020 01:19 PM
- Begin with a guided indoor tour of Her Majesty's Royal Chapel of the Mohawks to see the eight beautiful stained glass windows, which depict different historical events of Six Nations. Mohawk Chapel, built in 1785, is the last surviving structure of the original Mohawk Village Settlement and the oldest surviving Church in Ontario.
- Nearby at Woodland Cultural Centre you can take a self-guided museum tour to appreciate the over thirty-five thousand artifacts, including a permanent...