Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 03:31 PM
The holiday season approaches fast and is over before you know it! Make sure you fit in all of your favourite festive activities before the holiday season is over. Spend a fun filled morning at Brantwood Farms, grab a delicious lunch downtown, try your hand at skating in Harmony Square and end your day with a beautiful light display at Glenhyrst Art Gallery.
- Start your morning off at Brantwood Farms and enjoy their “Christmas on the Farm” event where you can meet Santa, visit with friendly farm...
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 12:03 PM
Get into the festive fall spirit by spending the day enjoying fall flavours around Brantford. Enjoy some festive comfort food while taking in the gorgeous fall colours around the Grand River and pick up some treats to bring home with you.
- Start your morning off with a trip to Brantford’s Farmers Market where you can pick up some fresh fall flowers, browse local products, and find local produce for all your fall recipes.
- Visit The Olive Oil Company and shop from over 70 different varieties of olive...
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 09:48 AM
- Start the day at Brantford Twin Valley Zoo where you will spend the next 2.5 hours exploring over 80 species of animals at this wildlife park. This family owned and operated park welcomes visitors of any age to enjoy their exhibits, nature trail, picnic and play. Visit the petting zoo area or book ahead and plan an immersive, educational Guided Connections Tour for fun memories with friends and family.
- Head to Brantford’s downtown core and enjoy lunch at Hudson Public Kitchen + Bar with a menu that...
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023 03:33 PM
Brantford is home to many famous faces – including Wayne Gretzky, Alexander Graham Bell and Lawren Harris, to name a few. Get to know these famous faces a little better by exploring Brantford in this action-packed two-day itinerary. Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before you begin your trip.
- Start your morning at SkyWay Café, a one-of-a-kind breakfast spot located at the Brantford Municipal Airport. Watch the planes take off while you enjoy their hearty and delicious breakfast...
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2023 03:44 PM
Taste your way through history by spending your day exploring some of Brantford’s oldest culinary attractions. Time travel through taste at our 50s style ice cream shop, pick up local produce at the Farmers Market and visit (one of) the oldest restaurants in Brantford, a converted school house now repurposed to serve classic comfort foods with a side of nostalgia.
- Start the day off at Brantford’s Farmers Market, which was established in 1848. This year-round market offers an array of products,...