Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 12:03 PM
Get into the festive fall spirit by spending the day enjoying fall flavours around Brantford. Enjoy some festive comfort food while taking in the gorgeous fall colours around the Grand River and pick up some treats to bring home with you.
- Start your morning off with a trip to Brantford’s Farmers Market where you can pick up some fresh fall flowers, browse local products, and find local produce for all your fall recipes.
- Visit The Olive Oil Company and shop from over 70 different varieties of olive...
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023 01:04 PM
Looking for a fun weekend away with your friends? Follow this fun packed itinerary full of group activities. Peruse through a farmers market, take a fun cocktail class, eat/shop locally and take a DIY home décor workshop. Start your weekend off by checking into one of Brantford’s seven hotels.
- Start the day off at Brantford’s Farmers Market, which was established in 1848. This year-round market offers an array of products, including: fresh local produce, a variety of meats and dairy...
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 09:26 AM
- Arrive at the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre to meet our Visitor Services team, ask questions and gather brochures to plan your next visit to Brantford. Shop from a variety of merchandise and souvenirs, spend time viewing the memorabilia in the Brantford and Area Sports Hall of Recognition and snap a picture outside in front of the Wayne Gretzky bronze statue, “The Great One”, a part of Brantford’s Public Art Collection.
- Depart for the Brant-Brantford Twin Valley Zoo where you will spend the next 2.5...
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023 03:33 PM
Brantford is home to many famous faces – including Wayne Gretzky, Alexander Graham Bell and Lawren Harris, to name a few. Get to know these famous faces a little better by exploring Brantford in this action-packed two-day itinerary. Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before you begin your trip.
- Start your morning at SkyWay Café, a one-of-a-kind breakfast spot located at the Brantford Municipal Airport. Watch the planes take off while you enjoy their hearty and delicious breakfast...
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2023 03:44 PM
Taste your way through history by spending your day exploring some of Brantford’s oldest culinary attractions. Time travel through taste at our 50s style ice cream shop, pick up local produce at the Farmers Market and visit (one of) the oldest restaurants in Brantford, a converted school house now repurposed to serve classic comfort foods with a side of nostalgia.
- Start the day off at Brantford’s Farmers Market, which was established in 1848. This year-round market offers an array of products,...