Posted on Saturday, December 09, 2023 10:09 AM
Escape the frigid winter temperatures and treat yourself to a cozy overnight stay in Brantford. Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before you Indulge in a few spa treatments, unwind at a show, enjoy a gourmet meal and shop your way through town.
- Start your day off at the Grand Wellness. Warm up in one of their signature healing soaks such as their Beer Bath or Champagne Soak. Grand Wellness also offers a wide variety of services including massage therapy, infrared sauna treatments and a...
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 03:35 PM
Whether you are a fan of winter or not, everyone can agree that a warm hearty meal is best way to warm up on a cold frigid day. Spend the day exploring all the different comfort foods Brantford has to offer.
- Pop into The Olive Oil Company and tantalize your taste buds with extra virgin olive oils as well as infused dark and white balsamic vinegars. Stop by for a free tasting and shop from over 70 different varieties to take home. Pick up something to enhance your next meal or even grab a gift for...
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 03:31 PM
The holiday season approaches fast and is over before you know it! Make sure you fit in all of your favourite festive activities before the holiday season is over. Spend a fun filled morning at Brantwood Farms, grab a delicious lunch downtown, try your hand at skating in Harmony Square and end your day with a beautiful light display at Glenhyrst Art Gallery.
Note: This itinerary is suggested during the month of December 2023 based on operating hours of some businesses and attractions. Please...
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 12:03 PM
Get into the festive fall spirit by spending the day enjoying fall flavours around Brantford. Enjoy some festive comfort food while taking in the gorgeous fall colours around the Grand River and pick up some treats to bring home with you.
- Start your morning off with a trip to Brantford’s Farmers Market where you can pick up some fresh fall flowers, browse local products, and find local produce for all your fall recipes.
- Visit The Olive Oil Company and shop from over 70 different varieties of olive...
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023 01:04 PM
Looking for a fun weekend away with your friends? Follow this fun packed itinerary full of group activities. Peruse through a farmers market, take a fun cocktail class, eat/shop locally and take a DIY home décor workshop. Start your weekend off by checking into one of Brantford’s seven hotels.
- Start the day off at Brantford’s Farmers Market, which was established in 1848. This year-round market offers an array of products, including: fresh local produce, a variety of meats and dairy...