Posted on Monday, December 28, 2020 01:14 PM
- Serenity Country Candles is one of Brantford's hidden gems, a country style shop with something for everyone on your list. This tranquil spot features a beautiful selection of unique gifts, décor, candles, soaps, and delicious coffee blends. You will walk away with a treasure or two for sure! Try a fresh brewed coffee or sweet treat from the Café and settle into a comfortable chair for a chat with the friendly staff.
- Located nearby, walk along the Gordon Glaves Memorial Pathway, a 6 km peaceful...
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2020 01:07 PM
- Arrive at Brantford Visitor & Tourism Centre and view our local memorabilia, gather travel information, and shop from a variety of merchandise and souvenirs. If you are travelling by tour bus, we will provide a hop on welcome from our staff with a complimentary goodie bag for each visitor.
- Depart for the Brant-Brantford Twin Valley Zoo where you will spend the next 2.5 hours exploring over 80 species of animals at this wildlife park.
- Next, travel to Bell City Brewing Co., where...
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2020 12:51 PM
- Enjoy sweets, fresh farm produce, and fine dining in Brantford.
- Stop at Le Chocolat Du Savoie for handmade Belgian chocolates or SWEET Bakery for their locally loved cupcakes, sugar cookies, short bread, macaroons, sandwich cookies, and more.
- For a real taste of Brantford, take a short drive to Brantwood Farms where you can browse their farm shop for local produce, homemade bread, cookies, pies, dumplings, or pastries.
- Enjoy dinner at The Olde School Restaurant,...