Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:58 PM
Come treat yourself with a relaxing overnight stay in Brantford. Feel your stress slip away as you take in the beauty of the Grand River. Unwind and pamper yourself at the spa, put your feet up and enjoy a performance at the Sanderson Centre and indulge in a fine dining experience.
- Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before starting your relaxing morning at the Grand Wellness Spa. Pamper yourself with one of the many aesthetic treatments offered, including rejuvenating facials, invigorating...
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 02:05 PM
Taste your way through history by spending your day exploring some of Brantford’s oldest culinary attractions. Time travel through taste at our 50s style ice cream shop, pick up local produce at the Farmers Market and visit (one of) the oldest restaurants in Brantford, a converted school house now repurposed to serve classic comfort foods with a side of nostalgia.
- Start the day off at Brantford’s Farmers Market, which was established in 1848. This year-round market offers an array of products, including:...
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 10:07 AM
- Check into one of Brantford’s seven hotels before travelling to Brantford’s Cordage Heritage District to visit Bathtub Bakery. Browse their bakery-inspired bath, body and fragrance products that look good enough to eat.
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2022 11:15 AM
- Head to Nu-u Float Studio & Health Bar and try Flotation Therapy, which provides a calming environment free from external stimulation. You could also choose from other services like massage, Chakra Light Therapy or a relaxing 30-minute infrared sauna experience. Before you leave, pick up a refreshing, nutrition-packed smoothie, bowl or wrap for lunch from their Health Bar.
- Stop into Serenity Country Candles for a peaceful shopping experience. Browse rooms filled with unique gifts, home and garden...
Posted on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 11:16 AM
- Check in to one of Brantford’s seven hotels for the night and head to Gran Sasso for dinner. The friendly staff, cozy atmosphere and authentic Italian menu are sure to delight. Enjoy fresh bruschetta or try one of the pizzas with homemade thin crust dough.
- Take a short drive to Manns Distillery, Brantford’s first micro-distillery, and sample their spirits with the assistance of their knowledgeable mixologists. They staff will be happy to share their story with you about how they have grown and developed...